THE TPE-PME CLUB
THE SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED COMPANIES WILL SPEND THE SUMMER ON THE BEACH !
The TPE-PME Club enables all small and medium-sized companies located in Le Havre and the Seine Estuary to become sponsors of Un Été Au Havre and thus contribute to the attractiveness of the area. Indeed, corporate philanthropy actions have played a major part in the improvement of Le Havre's reputation. In addition to providing financial support for artistic projects, joining the TPE-PME Club also means being part of a dynamic group within which numerous initiatives and projects are developed.
Keen to develop cultural and touristic attractiveness in the region, local businesses are supporting Un Été Au Havre for the fourth year running. Gathered within the TPE-PME Club and supported by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Seine Estuary, they will become patrons of one of the monumental artworks of this popular artistic project. TPE-PME Club Chairwoman Sophie Szklarek declares : « In addition to providing financial support for artistic projects, joining the TPE-PME Club also means being part of a dynamic group within which numerous initiatives and projects are developed and implemented. »
THE TPE-PME CLUB « BUSINESS » ADVANTAGES
- A beach cabin available all summer to all members to organise festive events
- Cultural events : private exhibition tours, meetings with artists...
- Sports events for patrons and their collaborators
- Media exposure : press articles, social networks
- An opportunity to meet and exchange with potential business partners
THE TPE-PME CLUB IN FIGURES
- 171 patrons since its foundation
- 3 major artworks sponsored : Couleurs sur la plage (Karel Martens, 2017), A l'origine (Fabien Merelle, 2018), and Sisyphus Casemate (Henrique Oliveira, 2019)
- 40 events organised by the Club (business meetings, cultural events, privileged interactions with the artists...)
- 53 events organised by the members at the entrepreneurs' beach cabin (staff meetings, business meetings, showrooms, job dating events...)