Public spaceHistoric tour
Once a leper colony, then a cemetery in the 18th century, the square was all but obliterated in 1944. Renovated and completely redesigned in 1968, it is now back to its original green and leafy design from the 1860s. Covering over 2 hectares, it features a pretty bandstand and is also home to thirty or so tree species, including a Himalayan cedar, a Virginian tulip, a Judas tree and a blue Eucalyptus.
76600 Le Havre