- The bell tower stands 47 meters high
- Seen from above, the church roof looks like an open book while the bell tower symbolizes a candle.
17, parvis Saint Michel
76600 Le Havre
- Visitors with physical disabilities
- Visitors with hearing impairment
- Visitors with mental disabilities
- Visitors with visual impairment
From Monday to Saturday, from 10am to 6pm.
Sunday, from 10am to 1pm.
How to get here- Bus : line 5 (Stop Pl. Thiers) and line 6 (Stop Hôtel de Ville)
- Tram : lines A and B (Stop Hôtel de Ville)
- Rest area