Place of worship/heritage site
The bell tower and nave were built in the mid-16th century while the portals date from the 17th century.
The church became a cathedral in 1874 when Le Havre bishopric was created.
Rue de Paris
76600 Le Havre
- Visitors with physical disabilities
- Visitors with hearing impairment
- Visitors with mental disabilities
- Visitors with visual impairment
From 9am to 6pm (5pm from Octobre 1st)
How to get here- Bus: lines 2, 3, 4, 7 Cathédrale Stop
- Rest area