LEGAL NOTICES & GTU
These terms are available for both the A Summer in Le Havre site and app
The Director of Publication is Thomas Malgras
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website www.uneteauhavre2018.fr and the app A Summer in Le Havre are hosted by CODAH.
The website www.uneteauhavre2018.fr and the app A Summer in Le Havre are the sole property of the Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public.
They were produced by reciproque.
Article 1. Purpose of Site and the app
Published by the Public interest grouping Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public, hereinafter referred to as Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public, the website www.uneteauhauvre2018.fr can be accessed using the URL www.uneteauhauvre2018.fr.The App is available for free on Google Play and the App Store.
The website www.uneteauhauvre2018.fr, hereinafter referred to as the “Site", is a bilingual website (French/English) intended to provide all the latest news about the event A Summer in Le Havre, helpful information and a variety of services of users. The A Summer in Le Havre app is available in French and in English. It offers to accompany the visitors on the discovery tours of the event.
The site is aimed at wide audience.
Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public reserves the right to modify and update the GTUs at any time. The new GTUs shall come into effect from their date of publication on the website. The new GTUs are binding upon the user, who shall regularly refer to the Site's “Legal Disclaimers and GTUs” section to check the GTUs in effect at the time of login.
Article 3. Conditions of Use of Site and of the app
The information and services offered by the Site and the app are free of charge, accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, except in the event of force majeure, IT breakdown, maintenance operations or problems due to telecommunications networks.
Article 4. Intellectual Property
All the elements that form the Site and the app (in particular texts, graphics, software, photos, images, sounds, maps, logos, brands, creations and other works liable to be protected, databases, etc.) and the site and app themselves are governed by French and international legislation on copyright and its derivatives (in particular Articles L.122-4 and L.122-5 of the French Intellectual Property Code).
Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public owns the intellectual property rights or holds operating rights on all elements accessible on the Site and the app. No property rights shall be transferred on elements forming the Site and the app to the benefit of the user. The user shall refrain from any act or behavior likely to directly or indirectly infringe upon the intellectual property rights of Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public or a third-party. Consequently, any person viewing the Site and the app or using its services shall refrain in particular from the following:
- Incorporating all or part of the Site's and app's content into a third-party site, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- Copying information onto media of any nature making it possible to reconstitute all or part of the original files. Any use of Site and app elements not expressly authorized shall constitute a violation of copyright and be construed as counterfeiting. It may also result in violation of image rights, individual rights or any other rights and of the regulations in effect. The violator's civil and/or criminal liability may thus be incurred.
Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public reserves the right to exercise any legal means against individuals engaging in any of the prohibited uses set out in the Article herein.
Article 5. Protection of Personal Data
In order to be able to make use of all parts of the site, the user may be asked to provide certain personal data:
- “Participate and support”
- “Professionals and Press Area”
- “Contact Us”
- “Sign up for the Newsletter” (available in French only)
Access to the “Professionals and Press” Area is restricted. The access codes needed to access resources are provided by Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public immediately upon request. The required access codes are personal and strictly confidential. In this regard, users shall undertake to make exclusive use of the said codes. Any action on the Site using the access codes is deemed to have been accomplished by the user to which Le Havre 2017 issued them. The user is solely responsible for any consequences that result from their being communicated to third parties. Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public declines any responsibility in the event of loss of access code by the user or identity theft to which the user becomes victim.
Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public shall take all necessary measures to ensure the protection, integrity and confidentiality of personal data in line with the provisions of Law 78 -17 of 6 January 1978 modified on 6 August 2004, known as the Data Protection Act.
Personal data shall be defined as all data pertaining to you as an individual and which you voluntarily provide across the sites.
- Use of personal data gathered on the Site
User data are put to use only to the extent required for the purposes of providing the service requested during the latter's site exploration, and shall be stored only to the extent required to operate the requested service.
If you have subscribed to the newsletter (available in French only), the e-mail address or any other personal data which you have provided so as to be included on the relevant mailing list shall be used solely for the purposes of sending the messages to which said list entitles those registered on it.
Further to the provisions in Article 32 of the French Data Protection Act, users are reminded that:
- Responsibility for data gathered on the site is held by Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public,
- Data are processed solely for the purposes of satisfying the requests made by the user on the Site, for instance via a form, or using the “Contact” section (signing up for a mailing list, newsletter, issuing a request for authorization to use data, request for information of various kinds, claims, etc.),
- All the sections denoted with an asterisk are mandatory. Failure to provide information in one of the mandatory sections shall result in non-fulfillment of your request.
- Only Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public staff and staff authorized in the exercise of their functions to process request shall be recipients of the personal data you provide via the Site.
- The personal data which you provide on the Site may be used for the purposes of building statistics on site use.
Recipients of Personal Data
The personal data gathered on the Site are intended for the exclusive use of the staff of the Public interest grouping Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public within the exercise of its duties. They shall not give rise to any communication, transfer or disclosure to third parties other than to its partners or members of the delegated production grouping to which ARTEVIA serves as commissioner (the list of which is found in the “delegation production grouping” section).
• Length of storage of personal data
The personal data provided by the user on the Site are gathered, processed and stored by Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public in compliance with the French Law 78 -17 of 6 January 1978 as modified on 6 August 2004 regarding Data Protection.
• Right to access, modify, rectify, remove and oppose
In compliance with the provisions of the above Act, you have the right to access, raise questions, modify, rectify and object to the use of the information pertaining to you.
Should you wish to exercise this right, just contact us, attaching a copy of your proof of identity at:
By postal mail: Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public, 1517 Place de l’Hôtel de Ville, 76084 Le Havre Cedex
By e-mail: email@example.com
Hypertext links and cookies
The Site and the app may provide hypertext links directing users to other websites published by third parties and references to other websites. These links or references shall not be construed as approval or validation of their content. The Site and app publisher shall under no circumstances be held responsible for the said content nor for any damage or harm resulting from it.
Moreover, insofar as the Publisher has no means of verifying or monitoring the referenced sites, nor any changes or updates thereto, the provision of hyperlinks shall in no place any binding obligation whatsoever upon it.
The creation of hyperlinks directing toward the site is unrestricted, provided that it does not harm the material or moral interests of Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public, does not create confusion about the source of the related content and is done in compliance with the laws in effect, particular copyright law.
Article 6. Reporting content
Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public does everything in its power to guarantee the truthfulness of the information on intellectual property rights relating to the digital content found on its site and its app. Should any inaccuracies be identified, it does everything in its power to modify these within the shortest possible timeframe. In compliance with its undertakings, Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public provides users with an email address firstname.lastname@example.org specially intended for sharing information or submitting requests for modifications to the aforementioned.
Article 7: Liability
Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public declines any and all responsibility:
- In the event of Site or app disruption due to technical maintenance or information updating operations, in the event of momentary inaccessibility to online service spaces (and/or to the sites connected with them) due to technical issues, whatever their cause or origin.
- In the event of direct or indirect damages to the user, regardless of nature, resulting from the content, access, or use of the Site (and/or sites related to it) and of the app.
- In the event of undue use or illegal operation of the Site or the app, the user shall be solely responsible for any damages caused to third-parties and for the consequences of the claims or actions that could result from this. The user also relinquishes any right to recourse against Un Été au Havre - Groupement d'Intérêt Public in the event of proceedings initiated by third-parties against him due to use and/or illegal operation of the site.
Article 8: Applicable law and competent courts